The Birim Central Municipal Private Schools Association met Member of Parliament for Akyem Oda Constituency , Hon Alexander Akwasi Acquah to discuss the problems facing private schools nationally .
They discussed on the following issues that governments need to attend immediately to help the various private school in Ghana the issues discussed were as follows ;
1. very serious fall in enrollment of Jhs students because of
2. Nassiia (National Inspectorate Authority) yearly registration with high amount
3.High BOP with no returns
5. Suggested appeal parliament to govt
6. Introduction of activities to bind the private schools.
7. Reading of last term financial report
The Akyem Oda MP, Hon Alexander Akwasi Acquah promised to draft a bill to parliament immediately for their problems to be solved in only the use the right channel but contacting the head of their associations.
Check out some photos below;
ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE 👇